DIRTY DOCKS LTD – TICKET & ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS – DocksFest (Docks Festival (“Event”)
1. These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or regulations, which you can get from the official ticket agent. Your possession of a DocksFest ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. “Dirty Docks”, “Us”, “We”, “Our” means Dirty Docks Ltd and/or its representatives, employees and sub-contractors.
3. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
5. We do not advise entry to the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
6. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
7. No trading or promotional activity is allowed within the site without Our prior written consent. Goods using unauthorised logos must be surrendered to Event staff.
8. By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
9. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time at our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&CS to the Event website.
10. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
11. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. REFUNDS –
12. Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
13. Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
14. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
15. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
16. The Event is not suitable for young children. The minimum age requirement is 14 or older.
17. All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) who must remain on site throughout the whole event as the under 18-year-old’s guardian.
18. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
19. Valid tickets must be produced and scanned in order for you to receive a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
20. There is strictly no readmission.
21. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry. Tickets and wristbands from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Do not buy tickets, wristbands or goods from unlawful street traders/touts.
22. Tickets and wristbands remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
23. We will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
24. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without Our prior written consent.
25. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
26. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
27. Ticket resale is not allowed except through the official ticket agent you purchased your ticket from in accordance with its resale platform terms and conditions.
29. Searching is a condition of entry and you may be searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs.
30. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
31. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
32. Please note: only small rucksacks and handbags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena, but will be searched upon entry.
33. Banned from Event – Glass, fireworks/pyrotechnics, flares and distress flares, illegal items and substances, unidentifiable substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), laser equipment/pens, air horns / megaphones, nitrous oxide and associated equipment (balloons / CO2 dispensers / cream dispensers), sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, unofficial tabards/high visibility reflective jackets, blow torches, generators, gas canisters, firewood, aerosols, petrol burners, any goods for unauthorised trading or with unauthorised Event or artist logos, any item that may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks, drones
34. No food or drink will be allowed onto the festival site
35. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
36. Banned from arena – Cans, disposable BBQs and other stoves, umbrellas including golf umbrellas, firewood, flags, large or open drinks bottles (PERMITTED items include – prescribed medication. You cannot bring your own alcohol into the arena (bars are available in the arena). If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
37. Under 18s are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
38. No professional photographic, audio and other recording equipment is permitted. Small cameraphones and small digital cameras are permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
39. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from Dirty Docks Ltd.
40. Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
41. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
42. Accessibility Facilities including accessible viewing platform, and one free Companion/PA/Carer ticket per accessibility request, are available but must be arranged in advance – please email: firstname.lastname@example.org